Tuesday 11 December 2007

Christmasphobia



Suddenly realised that we are only a few days away from Christmas, and just for a change, I have not even started to do the cards/buy pressies/get rations.

I really do seem to leave it later and later every year to get a grip. I think that one day I will actually wake up on the day and think "Oh shit".

The fact that it was only yesterday that work/school was resumed by the household, after the plague finally cleared up a bit, has not helped. However, Amazon will no doubt be pleased to hear from me tonight !

How about you lot ?

I bet you're all organised. Stuff under the tree, cards in the post etc..........

9 comments:

Manic Mother Of Five said...

Hi there

Good to hear you and yours are on the mend.

Not one for being organised really - I have just about got my head round what I need to do, had a quick, quiet panic and have now focused to the task in hand.

Oh well, it keeps my blood pumping!

Lush sketch by the way.

Beachfreak said...

Fuck, is it December already?

Swearing Mother said...

You are kidding Knifepainter, I am running about like a clairvoyant turkey, crapping myself because I am just not ready for this!

Watched Nigella slavering over some spiced peaches on TV last night, so on way home from work bought peaches, chilli flakes, wine vinegar etc., etc., and then, guess what? I've got no f*cking jars. Typical. Fail to plan, plan to fail and all that sh*t.

Ah well, maybe next time I'll make a list.

Don't worry, it's not just you.

x

Swearing Mother said...

Oh,and by the way, my husband says "nice arse" having seen your picture.

Wish it was mine he was looking at.

Unknown said...

Hi Manic, thanks for the compliment.

Freak, yep, sorry mate, it is.

Sweary, I watch Nigella, then can't remember what the recipe was........I can't seem to keep my mind on food at all....

I'll pass on your obviously discerning husbands comments.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam Your Not the Only one that's useing Amazon i was up untill 1am last night ordering my stuff. Love to the Family Love Lisa xxx

Unknown said...

Hello Lisa, I really MUST get on there tonight.....

ginger witch said...

You need a personal shopper

Unknown said...

Or a personal person