Tuesday 19 August 2008

New to the blogosphere.......



Now, those of you who know me personally probably also know the two ladies pictured above.
However, for those of you who have not had the pleasure, they are Sally Wallace and Jenny Rumens.
I could ramble on about how lovely, generous, enthusiastic, supportive and generally brilliant they are, but they would only get embarrased.
Suffice to say, without their constant support, I wouldn't have a studio to work in, or the luxury of two seasoned experts with a good kettle, at my fingertips.
So, it gives me great pleasure to commend their blog to you.......

http://www.walrus21.blogspot.com

Get yourselves over there and be as supportive as you like. Considering that they have only had a computer for three or four weeks, I think they are doing pretty well !

3 comments:

walrus21 said...

Many thanks and big hugs

walrus21 said...

Many thanks and big hugs

Unknown said...

A pleasure. x