Monday 29 September 2008

deja-who


Went to a friends birthday party on Saturday evening. The gent concerned, and his wife, are renowned for their gatherings, and true to form it was a very pleasant evening.
Another thing they have a reputation for is their taste in art, which leads me neatly on to the
piece above. They own it, you see.
I really enjoy knowing where most of the 'big-bits' are, and not only is this a large canvas (28"x36"), but it is also one which I am very happy with. Another nice thing is knowing that it is on a wall being loved.

As a foot note, here is the sister painting to it, which I doubt I will ever sell;


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have totally posted this on a tuesday!!

:oP

gorgeous paintings, and gorgeous boobies!

xx

Unknown said...

Hey Kitty !

Didn't want to get into a competition with the boobmeister.....I fear you !

xx

Unknown said...

.....PS, I'll pass your compliment on to herself.

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Thanks for sharing these gorgeous paintings with us sold or unsold. Looks like my Foxley Gallery will be changing soon and re-opening Life Drawing sessions in Fakenham. Been thinking I might arrange to attend it fortnightly and come to yours the Tuesdays in between. Now Ive seen these two oil paintings, I just know Ive got to - if you'll have me in your group but I cant start until 28th Oct (visiting son and family in Luxemburg).

travelling, but not in love said...

I think they're great, amazing, stunning and definitely in-your-face.

And the paintings aren't bad either, ha ha (sorry)

Unknown said...

Thanks Joan, our group operates on a six weekly basis, so you kinda gotta do every week for six weeks, then have six off if you like. x

TBNiL !

The model says thank-you !

Ms Smack said...

Seriously, I'm not sure if it's wife, or you, but you're both getting better and better.

She's just divine and you really are (if that's possible) getting deeper and deeper into the art.

Its' just stunning

Unknown said...

Hey Smack, thanks for dropping in.

Thanks very much for the kind words. We both appreciate them. x