Friday 28 September 2007


Tuesday evening was the first time this brave woman had ever modeled for a life drawing class.
Under normal circumstances, with between four and eight regular artists attending, this would have been a slightly nerve jangling experience.
When several young students appeared, plus one of their Mum's, taking the number of people drawing to seventeen, I was getting nervous for her.
Reacting like a seasoned pro she just got on with it. Not a sign of worry, not a hair out of place.....and she has agreed to come back again soon.

I am hoping to do some bigger work of her, in paint, soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right, that's about all my friends you've had then!! (To model)

Unknown said...

And all of mine.....

sally in norfolk said...

I often wonder if i could be brave enough to model for a life drawing class....its does appeal to me

Unknown said...

You volunteering Sally ?