Sunday 1 February 2009

I'll tell you how bad it's got.....

I have fannied about with this poxy machine for days. I know it's contours better than I know those of my wife.
I am basically a creative person. I think in pictures, not 1's and 0's, so it makes my head hurt.
I don't need to know all this stuff. I have a lot of things to think about, and not much RAM left on the old hard-drive. Why will it not obey me ?
I have emptied trash, cleaned disks, de-fragged things, burnt images to cd's, checked for contigious memory, operated McAffe like a pro, and gasped my way through a pound of roll-up tobacco.

STILL it won't upload image files.

If the present, frankly rather rude, winter conditions prevail, I am going to have to do a Titus Oates and nip out for a long walk.................they never did find his body you know.

3 comments:

The Hangar Queen said...

Kill it Knifey boy....Keeeeeelll eeett!!


Before it gets you.

travelling, but not in love said...

I'm with HQ - you've got to get it before it gets you...you've seen 'I robot', surely?

Unknown said...

fuckin' thing.....