Sunday 6 May 2007

Open Studios 07


A bit of a blatant plug, but here's the invitation to the private view for Open Studios.

As you can see, I'm sharing my studio with the outrageously talented Jenny Rumens this year,
so I'll be showing the usual eclectic range of paintings, pastels and charcoal sketches and Jenny will be displaying her wonderful carved torso's, plus selected pieces of driftwood and found object furniture.

I hope that any of you lovely readers who know me and are nearby will be getting an invitation in the post..............but if you don't, come anyway !!!

(It's not that I have forgotten you, I may just have run out of stamps/hours in the day).

2 comments:

singinghawk said...

I would love to come, but I don't think I can afford airfare. Plus I'm too shy. I would have to put a bag over my head so you wouldn't know it was Anabanana.

Best wishes for your open studio, Sam.

Unknown said...

Hi ana, thanks for stopping by.

Shame you can't make it, thanks for the wishes.