Wednesday 3 October 2007

Tuesday night comes round again


Amazing how fast the weeks pass, measured by me in how quickly the Tuesday night life drawing class comes round.
We have had an influx of young students over the last two or three weeks. It's a real change for the group, as previously I was regularly the youngest person in attendance.
(Not often you can say that when you're 40 !)
Excellent news, not least because it makes paying the rent on the village hall a formality, rather than a constant worry.
Three of the new kids travel from Norwich,(an hour's drive), so their commitment can't be faulted. I think the willingness of these young people to spend time and money on life classes reflects a general return of drawing to the art student's armoury. All in all a very good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got spammed baby.

nice boobies.

i wanna be naked.

Unknown said...

Hey Kitty, yeah, a bollocks spam posting, my first. I feel whole now.

RE Boobs, I'll pass that on, RE getting naked, take it all off.....